Sunday, July 6, 2008

Don't make me cry

Chuck Norris has to use a stunt double when he does crying scenes.

I'm not much of a cryer either.
Not to say that I don't ever cry, but the tears, they are few and far between for me.
I don't cry at sappy movies, although I do know people that cried while watching King Kong (not going to name any names, he knows who he is).
I don't typically cry when I'm in pain. I cry mostly when I get really pissed off, or when being forced to say something hard to say to someone when having a serious conversation.
I sometimes cry when my feelings are hurt. And I cry when I lose someone I love.
I don't know why I do it, but sometimes when I'm sick and I have to tell someone that I'm sick, like a boss or when I was a kid my mom, I will start crying. I think becuase I don't like to admit when I'm sick. And I feel like such a loser having to say that I'm sick and I have to stay or go home. It really very strange and I can't control it.
Mostly I cry when I'm pissed. So don't piss me off. Also don't piss on me. I might cry, but I'll definately kick your ass and so will Chuck.

No comments: