Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's the list...

I posted a blog earlier in the year about the 10 things I want to do before I die. But I was kinda like "hmmm there are surely more than just 10 things I want to do." And there are....there really are.

So here's the list...in no particular order

1. Learn to play guitar
2. Travel to Europe
3. Meet someone uber famous
4. Run in and finish a marathon
5. Write a book or at least publish what I have
6. Dip my toes in the Atlantic
7. Dip my toes in the Pacific
8. Visit NY City and have one of those hotdogs from the hotdog stands in the street
9. Go to the Grand Canyon
10. Go camping in at least 5 national parks
11. Travel by car, van or RV across the U.S.
12. Be a mother
13. Write a book
14. Solve Mario Galaxy getting all stars
15. Meet at least one member from Blink 182 before their balls are old and wrinkly
16.

No comments: