Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not far from here

I don't believe we are alone. No one is.
I just can't fathom that this is all there is.
I can't sit here and tell you that they don't already walk among us. Because I believe they do. Maybe not in the sense that some without thought believe they walk. But they are there.
If we look around, if we open our eyes, it is blatently obvious. They can be the ones that maybe make you shake your head and smile. They could be that person who seems to be able to amazing things, or there are those that have some sort of attraction where people are just drawn to them, it could be them, it could be amazing people. But no matter what they are alien to the majority. I believe there is a little bit of them in each and every one of us, or there can be if we want it to be.
I don't think I will ever quit dreaming when I'm awake, as I can nver remember the ones I have when I'm asleep. And what is life without dreams? Sometimes I wish I could live in that state forever, forever in a dream so long as you never knew you were dreaming. (Vanilla Sky...great movie)
I'm really not crazy, though I feel like I am sometimes. As though some chemical imbalance has made me believe so fervently, because its really hard to always keep wanting more, I'm ansy I can't stay in one place for too long, always looking for something more. Its like I know they are there, just on the other side. Waiting for me to find them.(just felt like rambling a little exercise)

No comments: