Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wash your hands first!

I'm pissed off at unclean people.
Last week, I'm in the bathroom here at James' house and I'm washing my hands like a good, clean girl, when I notice the other woman in the bathroom with me flushes, zips up and walks straight out of the bathroom.
WITHOUT WASHING HER HANDS!
Touching the very door handle that I have to touch, me with the disinfected and clean hands, to get out of said bathroom.
Then, just now, I'm in the bathroom washing my hands, when the woman who was in there with me pretending not to take a dump, wasting water flushing the toilet a gazillion times and dispenses enough tp to wipe the ass of everyone here in James' house, so as to cover up her farting and poop plopping, finishes up, zips up, walks over to the towel dispenser, pushes the handle (putting her dirty hands all over it) gets some paper and heads to a sink to wash her hands.
So now I have to put my hands on the very dispenser she just put her feces ridden hand on.
Now I know why she did it, so she wouldn't have to touch the dispenser after she had just washed her hands. But seriously I JUST WASHED MY HANDS!
So now I have to do the very thing she didn't want to do, and how does she know everyone does this...grrrrr!
Now I know why Mr. Penney had the foresight to put hand disinfectant OUTSIDE of the pee, disease and feces ridden bathrooms.
People are so dirty.

No comments: