Saturday, March 15, 2008

Anti-Social

I'm anti-social, and I don't care.
I sometimes sit in my office and put my headphones on just so that people won't feel obliged to say anything to me. Especially when I hear The Shuffler coming or the dude that is about 6 months away from retiring (he likes to walk around and talk to people, I guess he has nothing better to do)
He's nice enough, but I just kinda run out of things to say to him.
I am also perfectly happy and content to just hang out at my house with my Hubby and my Flaire Bear. (I love calling him that)
I don't like going to bars. I really don't like going to bars in Addison. Where everyone thinks their shit don't stink. But its great fun to gawk at all the fake ta tas. I like hole in the wall bars. Those are my absolute favs.
I would rather stick my nose in a good book than talk to most people. I enjoy going for a walk by myself. And talking to myself the whole time.
When I go running I usually do talk to myself...Actually I talk to myself all the time.
I try to avoid people that know me at all costs while walking about the building (at work) so that I won't have to think of something to say to them.
There is this one dude here, he's tall and kinda reminds me of a giant. Well the only thing I know about him is that he likes Ohio State Football. I hate Ohio State, becuase I am a Husker fan.
He seems to catch up to me when I'm going to lunch or leaving for the day, like why is he trying to catch up to me? freakazoid..anyway so I bring up football to him, no matter what time of year it is.
Like right now I would ask him if he is getting ready for football to come back and if he thinks they are going to be any good this year. In the fall that's easy cuz its in season. In March I'll make fun of how bad his team did. In the summer, I try to avoid him at all costs, if I do happen to run into him I'll ask if they made it to the college world series and scamper away...
Summer time sucks for sports becuase I hate watching baseball. But that is another post all together.
I guess in summary, I don't really like people, or more so I am very uncomfortable around people. Unless you are one of those people that I can fart, belch and make a fool out of myself, then ok I can be around you.
But otherwise, I'm reading a great book by Stephen King right now and the aliens are just now bursting out of peoples asses and I can't be bothered (Dreamcatcher you should read it if you haven't good stuff if you A. Like Stephen King and B. Like aliens stories all of which I do)
So anyway...in summary, I like my pajama pants more than most people...oh actually that may be a stipulation as well, if I can wear my jama pants and a tank with no bra in front of you, then we cool.

No comments: