Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tastes like chicken

I kinda hate it when all I have for lunch is a bologna sandwich. No chips, no cookie no Jello Pudding Snack. Nothing. Just 2 pieces of white bread, one slice of cheese, and one slice of bologna and some mayo.
Now that is some cheap ass shiznet.
Yup I’m poor right now.
This whole poor thing is working well into my whole losing weight thing though. Not quite in the same as this little girl I was reading about who lost her parents in the Cyclone in Myanmar. But I am getting close.
I don’t think I’ll have to resort to cannibalism, but if My Hubby eats my turkey meat one more time I might have to resort to eating his ass.
I say ass because I’ve heard that the ass is the best part of the human to eat. I read Alive, and that’s what they ate first, nice juicy ass. (Alive is the story about that Uruguayan Rugby team that got stuck in the Andes Mountains in the 70’s.)
Alive is actually a good book; I’d suggest reading it to most people. Kinda makes you think about the lengths you would go to, to survive.
Personally I don’t think I would kill someone for their ass, but if they were already dead and I needed to eat, I think I would eat their ass. But only for survival, I’m not going to start walking by dead people and cutting off their asses or nothing, that’s gross.

No comments: