Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Voices

It may have been in my head, or it may have been real. Regardless, I heard a woman's voice last night.

She seemed to be standing in my room, but I checked the living room anyway, just to be sure it wasn't the TV I heard. But the TV was turned down low, and Mr. Vasey was listening to heavy metal music.

Her voice was very distinct, very clear and frankly scared the crap outta me.

"If you follow, I will lead," and then I jumped and my heart started racing. Had I cut her off? Would she have said more? And what's more important, am I going crazy?

To rationalize this occurance, I took stock in the fact that I was reading a Stephen King novel, could have just been my imagination getting away from me. Could've been...or it could've been Mr. Vasey talking to the dogs, which he does from time to time...could've been...might have been a guitar riff from the crappy music he was listening too...ya it could've been.

I just know I heard something, and I kinda wish I didn't get so scared, maybe she'd have said more...and I wonder can a new house be haunted?

No comments: