Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Day Festivities

We were just going to stay home on Memorial Day, I had to work at the part-time job and I just didn't think I'd be up to actually leaving my hole I call my house.

But the Bywater's wouldn't hear of it...plus beers and Bar-B-Q on the patio isn't ever really a bad thing, specially on their patio...

We solved lots of the worlds problems, that's what we do...drink beer and cure the universe.

This is our Fireman, we like him. Specially us married ol women. We've decided, or at least I've decided I need to take a tour of his fire station, maybe right after they got done washing the Big Red Engine. And they are all wet and glistening in the afternoon sun.

This is Mrs. Bywater. She shares my appreciation for the finer things in life....namely firemen and potatoes...the women loves her potatoes. In all it's lovely forms.

Sue doesn't like to take photos, she always seems to find a way to screw it up.

Now Cavlin and Suzie, they are just so darn cute. She also shares my appreciation for the Fireman, and even Cavlin he'd be lying if he said the Fireman didn't do it for him too.

And well NicNic was a bit too enamored with this one to care about the Fireman, or anyone else....awwww new love. Is it just me or does it look like he's about to pull or grab a fast one there...hands off buddy. Her kid is right behind ya!

And then there were the rugrats. They love the Fireman too, but for completely different reasons. They like him because he gets to ride in the red truck and save grandma's from burning buildings.
They are planning something here... supposedly they are getting the monsters...which may or may not be Bell the boxer. She is definitely a holy terror sometimes.
Oh ya Bruno and Bell were there too of course...

No comments: