Monday, June 2, 2008

Safe Orders

My Hubby sometimes teases me about my odering food when we eat out. I tend to order the same things. But this weekend I realize that ordering the same thing is not always bad.
JAM (aka 2names) and her friend SODA (sits on dick alot) came to Texass for a visit. Friday night we ate out at our favorite Tex-Mex place, JAM tried something new, and didn't really like it. I got the fajita salad (a staple for me if the place doesn't serve burritos) and I left happy.
Saturday, we went to Landry's in the West End and SODA ordered the gumbo and didn't like it. I ordered the Cobb Salad and was quite happy.
Tuesday, we all went to a local Italian place, SODA ordered the combo and didn't like the eggplant. (Frankly I would never order anything with eggplant at any place unless it was a super nice place.) I got the stromboli, you really can't mess up stromboli.
Every meal I had I liked, didn't get screwed over and I left happy and satisfied. Nothing wrong with ordering safe, I rarely get screwed.

No comments: