Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I think I'm imploding or exploding

UGH!!!!!I have all this snot up in my head, I can't tell if my head is going to explode and burst leaving me with snot seeping out of cracks left in my head, or if my head is caving in on itself and soon the snot will start to squirt out of my ears, eyes and nose....
I really just want to go to bed. On the bright side I have 4 hours left of work. I think I'm going to go to the stizore after work and get me some comfort food.
I kinda feel like having potato soup or biscuits and gravy...
I do want some twizzlers but I might pass on those, since I may not be able to taste them very well. I also want to pick up some allergy medicine and something else that will knock my ass out like Sangria or something.I hate being sick in the summer time, it just doesn't feel right. I'm dreaming of my bed right now....

No comments: