Friday, June 20, 2008

Chuck for President

Chuck Fact:
Chuck Norris doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.

Speaking of baths I take a bath every day. Well actually every night before I go to bed. Whether I'm drunk, tired, just went swimming or whatever ... I always take a bubble bath.
Additionally I shower every morning. I have to take a shower, or I feel grimy and greasy all day. And it helps me wake up. Granted I take a very short shower in the morning, it is really just long enough to get my hair wet, use soap on my arm pits, neck, cooch and back, then I'm out.
I don't really consider, my cleansing habits to be a huge waste of water, becuase my showers in the morning are considerably shorter than the average person. I take them each night becuase it seems to help me wind down at the end of the day, relaxes me and helps me fall asleep. I tend to have a hard time falling asleep and I find that a routine helps with that.
Plus I just like to go to bed clean, and I don't see anything wrong with that.

No comments: