Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Favs

Some of my favorite things about being alive:
I love that twizzlers were invented with a hole down the middle so I use it as a straw with Mt. Dew.
I love my friends. They may be few but they are true.
I love popcorn with a glass of very cold milk.
My favorite hat is a beanie or my cowboy.
I like how my phone has a keyboard, it makes doing something I hate a little bit better.
I love the way it feels to finally be happy.
My favorite pair of shoes are my flip-flops.
And my favorite type of food is Mexican. But my favorite thing to eat is a good salad.
I love getting those butterflies when you go over a hill real fast.
I also love getting those same butterflies when My Hubby does something sweet, out of the blue.
I love the way I feel after a good run.
I love being from Nebraska, because its made me who I am.
I love this saying and I can't wait to use it: "You just fvcked with the wrong bitch, and I am going to make you pay. I hope you are shunned for life."
I also really enjoy Friends re-runs.
I secretly love Britney Spears and Pink.
I really love my sisters, but I'm thinking I might kick the rest of my family in the ass.
My new favorite website is seeqpod.com
My favorite current running show would have to be The Office

No comments: