Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Guess who is back?

Chuck Fact:
In the Bible, Jesus turned water into wine. But then Chuck Norris turned that wine into beer.

Depending on the time of year, I like beer more than wine, and sometimes I like wine more than beer. Typically in the summer. I like to have beer, I think becuase after a hot day in the sun, I like to cool off with a nice cold Miller Lite. And wine stays at room temp, not very refreshing after mowing the lawn ya know?
Wine is nice in the winter, warms your bones when there is a chill in the air. So I guess what I'm saying is, I wouldn't be mad at Chuck for changing the wine to beer if it were in the summer. But I might have to roundhouse kick him in the face if he did it in the winter.
(Just kiddin Chuck, I wouldn't ever disgrace you like that)

No comments: