Monday, June 16, 2008

The Shuffler Strikes Back

I've already stated that I feel like warmed over ass today.
So to make things even better The Shuffler walks by my office, pops her bottle blond head in and asks me if I'm having a good day.
"Yes and you?" oohhh Big Mistake, don't ask how she is doing, I'm so stupid. (Just keep eyes focused on computer screen and maybe she'll walk away.)
"Oh pretty good, it is Friday." (Yuss she didn't go into a long drawn out tirade and batter me with a bunch of symptoms)
"So you going anywhere interesting this year?" She just has to ask....
"Nope" (keep eyes on computer screen)
"Ya kinda hard to go anywhere with the price of gas and stuff."
"Ya sure is." (eyes focused....eyes focused...)
"Well I'll see ya later..."
"Ok" Yes I did it.
Note to self: Must remember to pick up phone and have fake conversation next time she shuffles past.

No comments: