Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Broken

This is how I like so sit whilst working....


I'm a little perturbed...I broke my chair.

It was broken since I got it, but I loved the broken bits. The part you sit on actually moved in and out, so that it actually flowed with my butt when I slouched down in my chair, which is how I like to sit. I'll probably develop back problems some day, but until then I shall slouch, its comfy.
I just like this little guy, he kinda looks like he might be eating popcorn.
I love popcorn.

But it was at lunch time when I broke it, I guess that banana I had just sort of tipped me over its breaking point, the chair remained in permanent slouch position. Which normally I wouldn't mind, but it kind of annoying when you do actually want to sit properly. Plus I was kinda feelig like an I was too big, you know breaking my chair and all, and it was making me feel self-conscience.

I switched it out and this new chair, well its not quite the same. It'll do, but I do miss the seat moving with me when I slouch. Maybe I can break this one so it will do it as well.

No comments: