Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh this Pains me!

Like most 13 year old girls I had several posters on my wall of those I wished I could be or be with. But there was one teen heartthrob who dominated my room, it wasn't Joe or Jordan from New Kids on the Block, it wasn't Michael J. Fox, no it was none other than Kirk Cameron.

The 41 year old actor Cameron, stated on Piers Morgan tonight that homosexuality was "unnatural" and destructive to civilization. Holy wars are pretty destructive to civilizations as well, the Holocaust was pretty destructive to civilization, if two women or two men want to bang each other in the privacy of their own home or in front of a camera for the enjoyment of mature adults to see, how is that destructive? Call it what you will but if you want to hide behind God and the Bible for your statements, that's fine and dandy in the privacy of your own home too, but as I always say, "don't push your crank on me." There are plenty of Christians who would disagree with Cameron's comments and are smart enough to keep their opinions to themselves.


I wish now I could go back to that room and tear the poster down and maybe put up a few of George Michael or something.

Now Cameron is attempting a bit of damage control appearing on the Today show to promote his new movie Monumental. I don't know, back peddling just is so unattractive, I'm so over you now Kirk. Sadly he's probably raising his 6 kids to be as open minded as him, so the fear mongering will continue.
http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/03/20/kirk-cameron-today-show/?cnn=yes

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2012/03/kirk-cameron-gay-comments-fox-news-piers-morgan.html

No comments: