Saturday, March 22, 2008

This is a stick-up

So I've been involved in a strong armed robbery. I was not the robber, but a victim...well sorta, I was actually more of a witness and attempted protector.
I went up to Stinkin Lincoln one time to visit, Number 1 and Number 2. For some odd reason we were in the mood for destruction that night. Number 1 remembered how his dad, who works for the railroad, told him once that there is a wire you can cut to make a set of railroad crossing guards come down. Well we were a bit under the influence and the wire just happened to be in the front yard pretty much, so we cut it. Watched the Railroad guys come out and fix it.
Later on in the evening we decided it would be a good idea to go and try to steal the High Street Sign...so we were driving listening to music having a good time, when there was a mini van...Number 2 was driving, Number 1 was in the passenger seat and I was in the back of the Blazer which had the seats down, so I wasn't actually sitting in a seat for some odd reason.
The mini van started following us, we didn't think much of it cuz we really weren't thinking straight and we were naive. So we continued with our plan, parked in the church parking lot and then we noticed the van was parking in the church parking lot as well. The next few events happened pretty fast and I probably don't remember totally but here goes.
One of the guys gets out (or maybe it was all of them I think there were 4 of them maybe 5) this dude comes over to the drivers side of the vehicle, Number 2's side, and asks us if we flipped them off or something assinign like that.
Another dude comes over to Number 1's side and he starts punching him in the face. Somewhere along the line Number 2 was out of the vehicle I can't remember if he got out willingly or if they pulled him out.
I started yelling at them to stop, they were asking for thier money. I get out of the Blazer and Number 2 is on the ground and they are kicking him and punching him. I push them and tell them to leave him alone. One starts to make his way for me, when (for some odd reason this sticks in my head) another tells him to leave me alone, becuase I was a girl.
They get Number 2's wallet, which didn't have much money. I think it was Number 1 who got the Priest who lived near the church, we called the police and tried to find the keys to the Blazer, which the bad guys threw after they attacked Number 1 and Number 2.
I actually don't remember if we found the keys or not, that night. I know they were found at some point...but some things are foggy.
I know we made it home, I don't remember how. Then decided that maybe we shouldn't ever try to steal anything again.

No comments: