Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dieting Sucks

I'm pretty sure no one has ever said that dieting is the coolest thing they have ever done. Its really only cool after your done and you look good cuz you lost all your weight. But the actual act of dieting sucks.
I've been sort of dieting for about 3 weeks now. Trying to work out, eat right ect.
Usually, in the past, when I wanted to lose weight all I had to do was start exercising and the weight would melt away. This time it seems to be a bit different, I guess that is what happens when you get old. I actually need to watch what I eat. Ugh, sucks ass. Becuase I have absolutly no will power, none at all.
This weekend is going to be hard too, birthday party galore, drinking, cake ect. ugh!
I've got 3 people in my life with a birthday in the next 3 days. Trying to figure out what was so fun 3 months ago that everyone decided to procreate.

No comments: