Sunday, May 25, 2008

I want to cut them out

First of all, yes, I am dumb.
But that doesn't mean I need to be punished this way. Ugh!
I wore my contacts a month too long I think. And now I can barely keep my eyes open. I had to turn the contrast down on my computer becuase bright light makes me squint.
Hard to believe that something so small could cause this annoying pain. And why does it seem that the sun is like a gazillion times brighter today at 7 a.m. than before?
And did they crank up the wattage on these light bulbs in here?
Oh I hope I can make it till 5 p.m. If my eyes are going to be this red there should definitely be some hard core cheez involved, like an all day binge, kind of thing.
Note to self, only keep contacts in for 2 months MAX. Man it would be so much easier if I were just blind...oh wait retract that last statement. My dog would suck as a seeing eye dog. I don't think he can drive.

No comments: