Sunday, February 3, 2008

Chuck Fact

So I know many anxiously await the Chuck Fact of the (I'd say day but I don't do it every day) so the Chuck Fact of the Week. (But it might be more than once a week.)
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris."
I'd like to add to this, when I was younger I wasn't afraid of the Boogeyman, I was afraid of witches.
Treebee, my darling little sis, and I shared a room and we had a bunk bed, I was on the top, (of the bunk bed that is) and I had a routine every night that I would perform in order to keep the witches at bay.
First I'd jump up to my bed, cover my head with my blanket and count to 20 holding my breath.
I'd then let my head out of the covers, keeping my eyes closed and hold my breath and count to 20 again holding my breath. This was supposed to keep the witches from getting me.
I'd then open my eyes and look around, check the room as best as I could. Then I'd try to fall asleep, and hopefully not dream of the witches.
I read in a dream book once, that I found in my school library, that when you dream of witches it means you have homosexual tendancies...something that my 9 year old brain had a hard time comprehending.

No comments: