Monday, February 28, 2011

This Kid That Moved In With Us...

So about nine months ago, this kid named Fletcher decided to come live with us.


This is Fletcher. He came from my womb.


He likes to eat...and get it all over his face.


He also likes to crawl under his bouncy seat, its way more fun than sitting in it.


He liked playing with this cooler until he pinched his fingers...


He also likes getting into Mommy's purse...luckily he's way more into the coffee than he is to getting money out of my wallet. We'll see how long this lasts.


Things he doesn't like...He's not terribly fond of the snow.


But he'll get over it.




3 comments:

Rabbit said...

LOLZ.

Rabbit said...

Steamers looks guilty.

bramscher said...

Hi there! I see this is not active, but I would like to connect to see if you would sell me your twitter account as it looks like that is dormant?

Thanks - Craig