Monday, November 10, 2008

Cookies are num num!

I got a wild hair up my ass yesterday and decided to make some cookies. I don't think I've made any since last Christmas.
And I even have one of those super sweet mixers, Kitchenaid...those things are tight. But I digress...but those things are awesome.
So I made the ol staple chocalate chip cookies and boy did I make a lot. I have like 30 or more cookies at my house right now. I'm freezing some.
Nothing better than bringing out some homemade cookies and not have to do the work to enjoy them, like 3 months later. (I'd actually be surprised if they made it that long, but we'll see.)
I normally don't switch things up very much, but this time I used a mixture of chocolate chips and white chocolate chips (both left over from Christmas last year as well) and was pleasantly surprised.
The Hubby isn't much of a fan of chocolate so I made a few batches with just white chocolate then the rest I mixed it all up. The white chocalate doesn't melt as well and regular chocolate chips but still they turned out darn tasty if I do say so myself.
So now I'm prepared to gain about 10lbs. from eating too many cookies. Oh but it'll be worth it.

No comments: